We Install all metals as follows:
- Flashing is installed where any horizontal surface meets a vertical surface with 2×4” L flashing. It is important to do this step BEFORE siding and trim is installed so that it can be done properly and prevent water intrusion.
- All perimeter flashing is done with 2×2” or 2×3” drip edge flashing.
- If posts are present, they will be wrapped with 2×4” flashing.
- Scuppers and drains, if used, will be installed at this stage.
- All metals are galvanized or painted metal and stapled every 2”.